www.twitter.com/ladygoticaD

terça-feira, 19 de outubro de 2010

Frases de músicas do Guns N' Roses

'I'd like to think that our love's worth a tad more' dead horses

 
'Shed a tear 'cause I'm missing you
I'm still alright to smile
Girl, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at easy
There is no doubt you're in my heart now' patience

'Give me a whisper
And give me a sign
Give me a kiss before
You tell me goodbye
Don't you take it so hard now
And please don't take it so bad
I'll still be thinking of you
And the times we had baby'  don't cry

'If I cold take the time
To lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowing that you were mine, all mine
So if you want to love me
Then darling don't refrain
Or I'll just end up walking
In the cold november rain' november rain

*-----*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário